Marilie Lombard Biokineticists offers a wide variety of treatment options for many different types of patients or clients.
Special populations and physical ability assessment:
- Assessment and prescription of safe exercise programs for children, pre- and post-natal women, the elderly, and workforce in general.
- Prescribing injury prevention programs (pre-hab)
- Clinical Assessment and prescription of functional exercise exercise programs for the rehabilitation of neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee and ankle injuries
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation
- Muskulo-skeletal rehabilitation for neurological conditions
- Sport-specific testing and conditioning to athletes of all ages
- Programs aimed at improving speed, strength, endurance flexibility, power, agility and reaction times
- Clinical assessment and prescription of appropriate exercise programs
- Prevention and management of conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis hypertension, Parkinson’s respiratory disorders, obesity, muscular dystrophy
- Cardiac and stroke rehabilitation